little birdy

little birdy

Friday, November 25, 2011

A New Season


A new season has officially arrived.


 I used to be able to look outside and think, "Hmm, is today's weather going to be fall or winter?" Well, it is officially always winter now. My hope is that it will snow at least once or twice this winter. This season in the Willamette valley in Oregon usually consists of rain, fog, wind, fog, rain, and more rain. That's why everything is so green and beautiful for the rest of the year! 
A week ago it was hard to believe that the holiday season was beginning. Well, now that it actually feels like winter I'm beginning to get into my annual "crafty" mood. (Notice I said annual). :) 


Now that fall is officially over and the pumpkins have been thrown off the porch (pictures to come), I am in the holiday mood, and am getting very excited for Christmas!

I have begun to tackle some new sewing and knitting projects (fingers crossed). :)
What are you doing during this season of life?

*Thanksgiving pictures coming soon to Me and the Mouse in my Pocket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment